I finished these pyjama’s for the boys this afternoon. I rescued one of Dan’s old business shirts. The fabric is excellent quality and quite thick, so I immediately thought of pyjama’s.
The arms of the shirt became Cadel’s pants and I left the cuff as is at the feet. I used the body of the shirt for Hamish’s pants. Both have a simple elastic waist. There was some left over fabric so I used it to applique their initials on some $5 t- shirts. My boys are a bit obsessed with letters at the moments so they love these.
I am thrilled with how they turned out and will definately be trying this idea in summer with more lightweight shirts.